SAMATHWA International Montessori Diploma (TTC) montessori distance learning
Samathwa's international montessori diploma is meant for those candidates who aspire to work in diverse child-care set-ups such as preschools, kindergartens, activity clubs, creches, day- care centres, Lower/Upper Primary Schools etc. as it provides them with knowledge regarding various aspects of preschoolers and Montessori school set up and management. The student taking this teacher training course can work as a teacher, supervisor, course co-ordinator, curriculum planner, administrator or Montessori Consultant in India as well as in International Locations. Samathwa offers montessori distance learning and montessori online course also.
In-service teachers who want to upgrade their knowledge with the latest developments in the field of preschool education, and budding entrepreneurs who want to start their own preschool can pursue this Montessori Course. Parents who want to know more about teaching and rearing the child in a healthy manner can also take this Montessori Teacher Training Course.
The preschool years are the most impressionable years in one's life. To be an effective teacher, one should be aware of the principles of child development and the needs of the pre-schoolers, which are different from the needs of the primary and secondary school students. This is the reason why SHDC conducts Montessori Teacher Training with utmost care, giving due emphasis on child psychology of this age group. This Montessori Course, which is especially designed by a group of teacher training experts in the field of Montessori training, gives potential teachers knowledge and skills in planning and designing a stimulating environment for young children.
After completing this course, the doors will be opened in front of you for the following types of careers:
- Montessori Teacher
- Montessori Teacher's Trainer
- Montessori Carriculum Planner
- Director or Administrator in Montessori Schools
- Montessori Consultant
- Montessori Research Fellow
- Entrepreneurship by starting own schools
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Applicants must have successfully completed higher secondary school education or equivalent for appearing Diploma Course
- Applicants must have successfully completed secondary school education or equivalent for appearing Certificate Course
- Applicants should have satisfactory proficiency in English language.
- Applicants must be of good moral character and psychological capacity, and no contagious diseases.
Why Samathwa's International Montessori?
- Experienced Professional Faculties
- Samathwa is operating its own reseach wing, so you will learn always updated syllabus
- Complete set of imported properties for full time practice
- We use only internationally and scientifically designed materials so no extra expenses for students as part of craft making.
- Periodical training programs for soft skill development, language development etc., by industry professionals
- Internationally designed European and USA blended syllabus we follow, so our students are successfull in all over the world